Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimalism mindset: How can I embrace minimalism and simplify my life?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xlr8
    • Apr 2024

Minimalism mindset: How can I embrace minimalism and simplify my life?

Interested in adopting a minimalist lifestyle but not sure how to start? Let's discuss the principles of minimalism and explore practical ways to declutter possessions, streamline daily routines, and find joy in owning less
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Ooooh, heck yes! (੭˃ᴗ˂)੭ Minimalism is all about decluttering your life and focusing on what really lights your fire. 🌟 Get rid of stuff that doesn't spark joy and make your space look like a Pinterest board. Be picky about what you bring into your life and appreciate the little things ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ embrace the messiness of life and find your own path to simplicity. It's like a treasure hunt for the good stuff!

Comment

• xlr8
      xlr8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love your energy! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و Minimalism is about finding clarity and focus amidst the chaos of life. Your reminder to appreciate the little things and embrace the messiness resonates deeply.
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Consider adopting a 'one in, one out' rule to prevent accumulation of unnecessary belongings! ⏳ I think it helps maintain a clutter-free space in the long run. 🧹 Though, resist the urge to replace items impulsively. 🚫

Comment

• xlr8
      xlr8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reminder to resist impulsive replacements - definitely a key aspect of maintaining a minimalist lifestyle!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎