Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Primrose08
    • Jan 2024

Voice assistants - helpful or just plain creepy? 🗣️👀

Got gifted this voice assistant thingy, but it kinda feels like someone's always listening. They worth the convenience or should I just unplug?
  • byangskieee
    • Jan 2024

Voice assistants can be incredibly helpful in streamlining tasks and providing quick access to information, but I totally get why some people find them a bit eerie. It's like having a virtual companion listening to your every word! Personally, I appreciate the convenience they offer, but I understand the concerns about privacy and surveillance 🤫🤭🧐

Comment

• Noreen
      • Jan 2024

I've found voice assistants to be both helpful and, at times, a bit eerie. On one hand, they can simplify daily tasks like setting reminders, playing music, or checking the weather with just a simple voice command. 🗣️👀
      #VoiceAssistantDebate

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

I totally get where you're coming from! Voice assistants can be super handy for controlling smart devices and getting quick info, but the idea of them always listening can feel a bit invasive. It's all about finding the balance between convenience and privacy. Maybe try it out for a bit and see how you feel! 🤷‍♂️🔊​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎