Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combating Condensation: Tips and Tricks?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

Combating Condensation: Tips and Tricks?

Hey guys! Woke up to windows wetter than a rainforest. πŸ˜’ Anyone got genius ways to deal with condensation that don't involve me constantly wiping down windows?
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! I feel your pain. Try using a dehumidifier in the room overnightβ€”it works wonders for me! πŸ˜Šβ€‹

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

Ensure proper ventilation by using exhaust fans in bathrooms and kitchens, opening windows when possible, and using a dehumidifier to reduce moisture levels in the air. Consider installing double-pane windows with low-e coatings to reduce condensation. Use moisture-absorbing products like silica gel packets or moisture-absorbing crystals in problem areas.πŸͺŸπŸŒ¬οΈ

​

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

To combat condensation, improve ventilation by using exhaust fans in bathrooms and kitchens πŸ›, opening windows to increase air circulation πŸͺŸ, using a dehumidifier to reduce moisture levels indoors 🌬️, insulating cold surfaces such as windows and pipes to prevent condensation formation, and avoiding activities that generate excess moisture like drying clothes indoors or overfilling humidifiers. 🧴

Comment

• Yankee
          • Jan 2024

Hi yellowmonkey , you may consider installing double-pane windows with insulating gas between the panes. They're designed to minimize condensation by keeping the inner glass warmer

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎