Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prel
    • Jan 2024

How to Create a Smart Home on a Budget?

I'm fascinated by the idea of a smart home but am working with a limited budget. Do you have suggestions for affordable smart home devices or tips on prioritizing which devices to purchase first to get the most bang for my buck?
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Hi, Consider starting with a smart plug or two 😀. They're relatively inexpensive and can instantly make any regular appliance or device 'smart' by allowing you to control them remotely via an app or voice commands

Comment

• byang05
      • Jan 2024

prioritizing essential devices that offer significant benefits, such as smart thermostats or energy-efficient lighting. Look for budget-friendly options and consider DIY installation to save on costs. 🏡💡

Comment

• Nateerin17
        • Jan 2024

I've tried these hacks to create a smart home on a budget, so I wanna share these too! 😍
        1. Start with Essential Devices: Begin with basic smart devices like smart bulbs, smart plugs, or a smart speaker, which are often more affordable.
        2. Look for Deals and Discounts: Shop during sales events or look for refurbished smart devices to save money.
        3. Opt for Hub-Free Devices: Choose smart devices that work independently without requiring a central hub to reduce costs.
        4. DIY Installation: Install smart devices yourself to avoid professional installation fees.
        5. Prioritize Most Used Areas: Focus on smartening up the areas of your home that you use most frequently.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎