Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byang
    • Jan 2024

How Do You Keep Your Home Gym Clean and Sanitized? πŸ§ΌπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

With all the sweating and workout, how do you keep your home gym equipment clean and germ-free? Any specific cleaners or routines you follow? Would love to hear your tips! πŸ˜…
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Keep your home gym sparkling by wiping down equipment after use and airing out sweaty gear! 🧽πŸ’ͺ
    With a little TLC, your workout space will stay fresh and inviting. Let's gym and shine! βœ¨β€‹

Comment

• Marcussi
      • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
      Keep your home gym sparkling by wiping down equipment after use and airing out sweaty gear! 🧽πŸ’ͺ
      With a little TLC, your workout space will stay fresh and inviting. Let's gym and shine! βœ¨β€‹
      Thanks for the great tips, Kennethn πŸ’ͺ🧽 I'll make sure to wipe down my equipment after each use and air out my gear. Can't wait to gym and shine! βœ¨πŸ˜…β€‹

Comment

• DonCatter
        • Apr 2024

Of course! πŸ§ΌπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ To keep your home gym clean and sanitized, start by wiping down equipment after each use with disinfectant wipes or a spray. 🧽 Regularly vacuum or sweep the floor to get rid of dust and dirt. Also, don’t forget to wash any gym mats or towels frequently. Keeping things clean helps keep your workouts safe and enjoyable! What’s your cleaning routine for your home gym? 😊πŸ’ͺ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎