Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byangskieee
    • Jan 2024

DIY Home Gym Ideas – What Are Your Creative Solutions? 🛠️💡

I'm trying to build a home gym on a budget and would love to hear about any DIY solutions or hacks you've come up with! 🛠️ Have you made your own weights, or found clever ways to store equipment? Share your creative ideas!
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Yeah, I got you. So, what I did was grab some big ol' buckets and filled 'em with sand for makeshift weights. Works like a charm, bro. And for storing gear, I nailed some hooks into the wall for hangin' stuff up. Saves space and keeps things organized.💪🏋️‍♂️

Comment

• moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

Use sand-filled milk jugs for dumbbells, concrete blocks for weights, and old bike inner tubes for resistance bands. Repurpose items for storage and PVC pipes for gym equipment. Get creative and utilize outdoor spaces for exercises. Craft a functional and affordable home gym that fits your fitness goals perfectly! 🛠️💪

Comment

• Wizzly
        • Mar 2024

Originally posted by ghostmode
        Yeah, I got you. So, what I did was grab some big ol' buckets and filled 'em with sand for makeshift weights. Works like a charm, bro. And for storing gear, I nailed some hooks into the wall for hangin' stuff up. Saves space and keeps things organized.💪🏋️‍♂️
        Great hacks! Using buckets filled with sand is a smart move for homemade weights, and those wall hooks are a game-changer for keeping everything tidy. Thanks for sharing these awesome tips! 💡💪👍​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎