Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatJones
    • Jan 2024

Tech to make my plants not die? πŸŒΏπŸ’”

I love plants, but it's like I've got the touch of death. 😭 Any gadgets out there that can help me keep them alive and thriving?
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

I think you can use smart plant sensors, these monitor soil moisture, light levels, temperature, and sometimes even the nutrient levels of your plants. They connect to your smartphone via an app, sending you notifications when your plant needs water or sunlight. You can also buy self-watering planters, they can help prevent over or under-watering, which are common causes of plant demise. πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸŒΈ

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

I feel you on that struggle. Keeping plants alive can be tough sometimes. One gadget I've heard about is a smart plant sensor that monitors moisture, light, and soil nutrients, and sends alerts to your phone when your plants need attention. There are also self-watering planters and automatic watering systems that can help take some of the guesswork out of plant care.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

From my experience, incorporating grow lights with programmable timers can ensure your plants get enough light even if you're not home 🌟. Though, it's essential to research the light requirements of your plants to avoid overexposure.

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Turn your plant care into a high-tech adventure with smart plant sensors! πŸŒ±πŸ“±
          They'll keep you updated on watering and sunlight needs, giving your plants the TLC they deserve. No more heartbreaks, just happy, thriving greens! πŸ’šβœ¨

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎