Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yuushi_3
    • Mar 2024

Best Places to Score Deals on Tiles and Flooring? šŸŽÆ

Hey deal hunters! Iā€™m plotting my next project and Iā€™m on the prowl for bargain tiles and flooring. Got any hot tips on where to look? Clearance sales, outlets, secret spots?ā€‹
  • Serene
    • Jan 2024

When it comes to finding great deals on tiles and flooring, I've found that a combination of local outlets and online marketplaces offers the best value. I've had success browsing through local tile outlets for discounted or clearance items, which often include high-quality materials at lower prices.

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

Hey hey! Time to tile up that space, huh? šŸ” When it comes to snagging sweet deals on tiles and flooring, I swear by hitting up those big-box home improvement stores. They often have killer sales and a wide selection to choose from. šŸ’° Plus, don't sleep on online deals ā€“ sites like Wayfair and Overstock can surprise you with some gems! šŸ’Ž What's your favorite spot for scoring flooring bargains? Let's share the savings! šŸ›’āœØ #FlooringFinds

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

Personally, I've had luck with online marketplaces like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace for finding affordable secondhand tiles or leftover batches from renovation projects. Though, inspect them closely for any damage! ā™»ļø

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎