Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yankee
    • Jan 2024

Air Filtration Systems for Pet Owners?

As a pet owner, I'm looking for ways to improve air quality in my home for both my family and my furry friends. What types of air filtration systems are best suited for homes with pets? Are there specific features or filters that are more effective at capturing pet dander and odors?
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

I recommend looking into HEPA air purifiers with activated carbon filters for capturing pet dander and odors, they work wonders in homes with pets!πŸ˜Έβ€‹

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion! Do you have any specific brands or models you recommend for HEPA air purifiers with activated carbon filters?
  • byang05
    • Jan 2024

i got an air purifier at home since i got 2 dogs, and i use a purifier with HEPA filters that effectively capture pet dander, hair, and other allergens and it has carbon filters to neutralize pet odors 🐾🏑🌬️

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!, that sounds like a great solution for pet owners!
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Hey pet lovers! Upgrade to an air filtration system with HEPA filters to tackle those pesky pet odors and dander. Breathe easy and snuggle up with your furry friends without worrying about the sniffles! 🐾🌬️

Comment

• Yankee
      Yankee commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate the advice! How often do you typically need to replace the HEPA filters in your air filtration system, especially in a household with pets?
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎