Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for Pet-Friendly Flooring?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Recommendations for Pet-Friendly Flooring?

With two large dogs at home, I need a pet-friendly flooring solution that can withstand scratches and accidents. What flooring materials have you found to be the most resilient and easy to clean in pet-filled households?
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! 🐾 Dealing with pets and flooring can be a handful, right? I've got two big dogs myself, so I totally get it. From my experience, I've found that laminate and luxury vinyl flooring are pretty awesome choices. They're durable, scratch-resistant, and super easy to clean. Plus, they come in a variety of styles that can mimic the look of hardwood or tile without the hefty price tag. Definitely worth considering if you want something pet-friendly and stylish!

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey! 🐾 Thanks for sharing your experience! I totally agree, pets and flooring can be a challenge. Laminate and luxury vinyl sound like fantastic options! 🌟 Durable, scratch-resistant, and easy to clean? Count me in! Plus, the variety of styles is a bonus. Thanks for the tip! 🙌
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

I also have two large dogs and I have a laminate flooring! Laminate flooring has a reasonable price and it also resembles the stone or hardwood but is more resistant to scratches and water damage. It's easy to clean and maintain, making it suitable for households with pets. 😉👌✨

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎