Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you strike a balance between a stylish home and child safety?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eilegna
    • Jan 2024

How do you strike a balance between a stylish home and child safety?

Hey design-savvy parents! I'm curious about your experiences in maintaining a stylish home while ensuring it's safe for kids. Any cool design ideas or clever product recommendations that seamlessly blend aesthetics with childproofing?
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

By considering both aesthetics and safety measures, you can design a space that is visually appealing and secure for children. Select fabrics that are easy to clean in case of spills or accidents.🤩🤩🤩

Comment

• Sandy
      • Jan 2024

Hey Momma! Opt for furniture with rounded edges, secure heavy items to prevent tipping, use cordless window treatments, and choose non-toxic, durable materials. Incorporate childproofing solutions discreetly, like hidden safety latches, to maintain a stylish yet safe home for children.👧🧒

Comment

• Duedith C.
        • Jan 2024

For someone like me, a first-time mom. The safety of my daughter is my number one priority, but at the same time, I like my house stylishly. So I took a minimalistic approach to the interior of my house that is child-safe and meets the styling that I want for my house.

Comment

• George
          • Mar 2024

Hi there Eilegna,

I believe one of the best things you can get for your childs safety that also looks good in the home are FoldiMat baby play mats.

For example, if they are babies/toddlers you'd be using it every day. I've had a look around online and it seems like the play mats are from foldimats.co.uk, mainly due to their folding capabilities and also their designs, are the best quality for the money. I don't think you'd look at it in your home and think, 'that's babyish', because it would blend in with your home aesthetic quite well.

Otherwise, just rounding off any sharp edges on furniture by adding some rubber is always a safe bet.

I hope this helps

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎