Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Smart Kitchens - Are They the Future?

I've seen a lot of buzz around smart kitchen appliances, from fridges that can order groceries to voice-controlled coffee makers. Do you think these are practical investments? πŸ‘€ If you've incorporated smart technology into your kitchen, what's been your experience? πŸ˜„
  • Zariyah
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! πŸ˜„ I totally get your curiosity about smart kitchen appliances. They seem like something straight out of a sci-fi movie, right? Personally, I've dabbled in a few smart gadgets for my kitchen, and let me tell you, it's been quite the experience! For starters, having a fridge that can order groceries has been a good decision for me. No more forgetting to pick up essentials like milk or eggs! Also, it's super convenient to just let the fridge handle the shopping for me😎
    ​

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

Smart kitchens are definitely the future! Imagine controlling appliances with your voice, getting recipe suggestions based on what's in your fridge, and even monitoring cooking from your phone. It’s like having a sous chef that’s also tech-savvy! πŸ³πŸ“±

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎