Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often are you really supposed to descale your coffee maker?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

How often are you really supposed to descale your coffee maker?

Okay, coffee tribe, let’s talk. How often are you actually supposed to descale this thing? My coffee’s starting to taste like sadness and I’m not about that life. Also, best method that won’t kill my beloved machine?
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Ah, the eternal coffee conundrum! ☕️ Descaling your coffee maker is like giving it a spa day—it keeps those brews tasting fresh and delicious. Ideally, aim for a descale every 2-3 months to keep those coffee vibes strong and your machine happy. It's all about maintaining that perfect balance for the ultimate brew experience! 🌟✨

Comment

• jhoannabuenafe
      • Jan 2024

Hey coffee crew! So, let's get real about descaling. Ideally, you should descale your machine every 1-3 months, depending on usage. As for methods, using a mix of equal parts water and vinegar works wonders without harming your beloved machine. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you!​

Comment

• Joro
        Joro commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your tips
    • Daia
      • Jan 2024

The frequency of descaling your coffee maker depends on various factors such as the hardness of your water and how often you use the machine, but generally, it's recommended to descale your coffee maker every 1 to 3 months to prevent mineral buildup and ensure optimal performance and taste.

Comment

• Joro
        Joro commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, it really helps me a lot.
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍