Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chichi
    • Jan 2024

Bathtub Resurfacing: DIY or Hire a Pro?

My bathtub has seen better days, and I'm choosing between DIY resurfacing or hiring a professional. What's been your experience, and any pitfalls to avoid? πŸ€”πŸ€—
  • Kitkit
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! So, we tried DIY resurfacing on our tub last summer. It was a bit tricky – gotta admit, we underestimated the mess! πŸ˜… If you're not super handy, maybe consider a pro to save you the stress. They did a wayyy better job on ours. πŸ›πŸ’ͺ i hope this helped you!

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Yo, Chichi! Been there and I ended up hiring a pro for a smoother finish. I must say it was worth it, and there were no messy mishaps! πŸ˜‰

Comment

• gratefulheart
        • Jan 2024

Hey bathtub renovators! DIY resurfacing can be a budget-friendly option, but it's crucial to follow instructions precisely. If in doubt, hiring a pro ensures a polished finish. Key tip: proper ventilation is a must!

πŸ›βœ¨ #TubTransformationTales

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

If you're feeling like a bathroom superhero, grab your cape and go for it. Kits are like the paint-by-numbers of tub resurrection! But, if you're more of a tub-time maestro than a DIY daredevil, summon the bathtub wizards (aka the pros). They've got the magic wands and experience to turn your tub into a spa-worthy masterpiece!

Comment

• Yankee
            • Jan 2024

Please if you have a budget, hire a pro for bathtub resurfacing. DIY kits pose risks of uneven finishes and potential long-term issues. Professionals ensure a quality, lasting result, outweighing the initial cost difference.

Comment

• Sandy
              • Jan 2024

Hi! Bathtub πŸ›resurfacing is often best left to professionals to ensure a smooth, durable finish. DIY kits are available, but achieving professional results requires skill and specialized equipment. Hiring a pro ensures a longer-lasting and more aesthetically pleasing outcome.πŸ˜‰

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎