Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cast iron vs. Non-stick: Which cookware reigns supreme in your kitchen?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Cast iron vs. Non-stick: Which cookware reigns supreme in your kitchen?

When it comes to cookware, the debate between cast iron and non-stick surfaces rages on. Which do you prefer and why? Are you a loyal cast iron enthusiast who loves the versatility and durability, or do you swear by non-stick pans for their easy cleanup and versatility?​
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

OMG, cast iron all the way! 🥳 Nothing beats the durability and the way it cooks evenly, plus you can use it on the stovetop, in the oven, or even on the grill! But hey, I get the love for non-stick too – so easy to clean! 🤷‍♂️ What about you?

Comment

• Marich
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
      OMG, cast iron all the way! 🥳 Nothing beats the durability and the way it cooks evenly, plus you can use it on the stovetop, in the oven, or even on the grill! But hey, I get the love for non-stick too – so easy to clean! 🤷‍♂️ What about you?
      Totally agree, cast iron is a beast! It's like the superhero of cookware – versatile and tough! But yeah, non-stick is super handy for quick clean-ups. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! What's your go-to dish to whip up in a cast iron? 🍳🔥

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

Hey guys! I prefer cast iron for its natural non-stick properties over time, though non-stick is unbeatable for low-fat cooking. 🍳👍

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by kim_taehyung88
          Hey guys! I prefer cast iron for its natural non-stick properties over time, though non-stick is unbeatable for low-fat cooking. 🍳👍
          Totally get that! Cast iron's awesome for that built-up non-stick magic, but non-stick definitely shines for super low-fat meals. Thanks for the tip! 🙌

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎