Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Tips for balancing work and breaks in a home office? โฐ๐Ÿ›‹๏ธ

Hi all! Finding it hard to take breaks when the office is at home. How do you ensure a good work-life balance? Any particular routines or methods that help you disconnect? ๐Ÿค—
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! One thing that works for me is setting specific break times โฐ and sticking to them, like scheduling short walks or quick stretches

Comment

• BossDPM
      • Mar 2024

To keep distractions at bay, I designate a specific workspace in my home. Even though it's tempting to work from the couch, I think having a dedicated area helps me mentally switch into work mode. ๐Ÿกโ€‹

Comment

• yellowmonkey
        • Apr 2024

Try the Pomodoro Technique! I use it daily... Work for 25 minutes, then take a 5-minute break... It really helps me stay focused and avoid burnout... ๐Ÿ“šโฒ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Hey there! Totally get where you're coming from. It's tough to switch off when your office is just a few steps away. What helps me is setting specific break times, like every hour or so, and sticking to them. Also, having a designated break area away from my workspace helps me disconnect and recharge. Hope that helps! ๐Ÿ˜Šโฐ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎