Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

How can I incorporate eco-friendly lighting into my home?💡🌿

Hello green-minded friends! 🌿 I'm eager to swap out my old incandescent bulbs for more eco-friendly lighting options, but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the choices out there. 💡 Do you have any favorite brands or types of LED or CFL bulbs to recommend? Let's brighten up our homes while reducing our environmental impact together! 🌟
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

Hey! LED bulbs are a stellar choice they're energy efficient and last longer, plus they come in various brightness levels and hues to suit your vibe! Look out for ENERGY STAR certified ones!

Comment

• littlemermaid
      • Mar 2024

Eco-friendly lighting is such a cool way to make a difference, right? 💡 Personally, I've had good luck with LED bulbs from brands like Philips and Cree. They last forever and use way less energy than old-school incandescents. Plus, they come in all sorts of brightness levels and colors, so you can customize your lighting to fit the mood. 🎨 CFL bulbs are another solid option, though they take a bit longer to warm up compared to LEDs. Either way, making the switch is a small change that adds up to big benefits for the planet! 🌍 Let's light up our homes sustainably! 🌟

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎