Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reusable Bags: Are Cotton or Canvas Better?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marcussi
    • Mar 2024

Reusable Bags: Are Cotton or Canvas Better?

I'm on the hunt for reusable bags, but I'm torn between cotton and canvas options. Which material do you think is more sustainable and durable in the long run?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

I vote for canvas! ✊ It's way sturdier than cotton, so it can handle heavier groceries without ripping. Plus, canvas bags seem to last forever 😉 Mine from the farmers market are still going strong after years. Cotton might be a little more eco-friendly to grow, but reusability is key! 💯

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      • Jan 2024

I also vote for canvas bags! Cuz they are often more durable and can withstand heavier loads compared to cotton bags, making them a sustainable choice for long term use plus they can be fashionable! 😉

Comment

• jezsha
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! Great question! Both cotton and canvas are pretty sustainable options compared to single-use plastic bags. But if I had to choose, I'd go with canvas. It tends to be more durable and can withstand heavier loads, which means it'll last longer and you won't have to replace it as often. Plus, canvas is usually made from thicker fibers, so it's less likely to tear or wear out over time. That being said, cotton bags are still a solid choice if you're looking for something lightweight and easy to fold up. Ultimately, it comes down to personal preference and how you plan to use the bags. Happy shopping sustainably! 🌱🛍️​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎