Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yula24
    • Jan 2024

Tips for creating an eco-friendly garden at home

Seeking advice on how to transform my outdoor space into a green oasis that promotes biodiversity and reduces environmental impact. Share your tips and tricks for sustainable gardening practices!🌏🏑
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Hey! 😊 Eco-friendly gardening rocks! I use native plants (less water!), compost scraps (bye waste!), mulch like crazy (hello healthy soil!), and a rain barrel (saves $$!)
    Small steps towards a greener garden and a healthier planet! 🌱🌺

Comment

• Yula24
      Yula24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Totally agree, eco-friendly gardening is the bomb! πŸ’š Small steps, big impact on our planet! 🌍✨
  • Larah Mae Sarita
    • Jan 2024

Hi! Incorporate native plants to support local wildlife, implement rainwater harvesting systems, and avoid chemical pesticides and fertilizers to create a thriving green oasis that promotes biodiversity and minimizes environmental impact in your outdoor space.

Comment

• Yula24
      Yula24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely! Thanks for the fab tips on creating an eco-friendly outdoor paradise! 🌺🐦
  • maica17
    • Jan 2024

Hey green thumbs! So, composting is my go-to – turns kitchen scraps into garden gold. Also, native plants are heroes – they attract local critters and need less water. Rain barrels for the win – collect rainwater for thirsty plants, and it's free!​

Comment

• Yula24
      Yula24 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey there, green thumbs! 🌿😊 You're speaking my language! Thanks for the awesome eco-friendly tips! 🌱🌍
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎