X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daia
    • Jan 2024

Green Cleaning Tips for Busy Moms: Need Suggestions

Hi fellow moms! With little ones around, keeping a clean house is
    important, but I want to do it in a way that's environmentally friendly.
    Do you have any favorite green cleaning products or homemade solutions
    that help save energy and reduce waste?โ€‹
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey there, fellow moms! ๐ŸŒฟ I've been using vinegar and baking soda for most of my cleaning needs โ€“ they work wonders and are eco-friendly! Also, check out brands like Method or Seventh Generation for green cleaning products. They're safe for the kiddos and the planet. Happy cleaning! ๐Ÿงผ

I found this on Storables, and they have tons of great ideas that can help you out with any home problems you might be facing. Check it out!

Learn how to clean a washing machine with vinegar and baking soda to keep your laundry appliances fresh and odor-free. Follow these simple steps for a cleaner, more efficient machine.

Learn how to unclog a bathtub drain using vinegar and baking soda. Keep your bathroom accessories clean and free from clogs with this simple DIY method.

#GreenCleaning #MomLifeโ€‹
    Home DIY Sustainability & Eco-living sustainability

Comment

• juanesteban
      • Jan 2024

Hi! As someone conscious of environmental impact, my favorite green cleaning products include vinegar and baking soda. I often mix equal parts white vinegar and water to create a versatile cleaning solution that effectively removes stains, disinfects surfaces, and eliminates odors. Vinegar's natural disinfectant properties make it an excellent alternative to harsh chemical cleaners, promoting a healthier home environment. โ€‹

Comment

• bryanjay1999
        • Jan 2024

Sure thing! I've been in your shoes before...โ€โ™€๏ธโ€... One trick I've found super useful is making my own all-purpose cleaner with vinegar, water, and a few drops of essential oils for a fresh scent. It's safe, effective, and eco-friendly! โ™ป๏ธ๐ŸŒฟ

โ€‹

Comment

• charmsb22
          • Jan 2024

Totally get where you're coming from. One thing I swear by is using vinegar and baking soda for pretty much everything! They're cheap, eco-friendly, and work wonders on grease and grime. Plus, they're safe around kiddos. Another trick is to ditch paper towels and use old rags or washable cloths instead. Saves trees and cuts down on waste. Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎