Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sustainable Transportation with Kids: What Works for You?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

Sustainable Transportation with Kids: What Works for You?

Hey fellow eco-parents! I'm looking for ways to reduce our carbon footprint when getting around with my kids. Whether it's walking, biking, or carpooling, I'd love to hear what transportation methods you've found to be the most sustainable and kid-friendly
  • Denzel
    • Jan 2024

I'm all for minimizing our carbon footprint as well, particularly when it comes to traveling with the kids. Carpooling can be a game-changer for longer distances, while walking and biking are excellent choices for shorter trips. Plus, kids can have a lot of fun exploring on public transit!😊

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

I've found that investing in a sturdy bike trailer has been a game-changer for us. Not only does it allow us to bike around with the kids, but it's also a fun and eco-friendly way to explore our neighborhood. Plus, the kids love the adventure of riding in it!

​

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by bryanjay1999

I've found that investing in a sturdy bike trailer has been a game-changer for us. Not only does it allow us to bike around with the kids, but it's also a fun and eco-friendly way to explore our neighborhood. Plus, the kids love the adventure of riding in it!

​

That sounds fantastic! Biking with the kids in a sturdy trailer really adds a whole new level of enjoyment to exploring the neighborhood. It's great that you're finding fun and eco-friendly ways to spend time together outdoors!​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎