Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Best angle for solar panels πŸ“

Hi all! I’m wondering about the best angle to install solar panels for maximum efficiency. Does it vary a lot depending on where you live?​
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Hey! Yep, the best angle for solar panels definitely varies by location. Generally, you want them angled to match your latitude plus a bit more for winter sun. It’s all about catching the most rays! πŸ“πŸ”†

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

The best angle for solar panels usually depends on your location and the season. As a rule of thumb, tilt them to match your latitude for optimal energy capture. Adjusting for seasonal changes can boost efficiency too! What’s your setup like?

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
        Hey! Yep, the best angle for solar panels definitely varies by location. Generally, you want them angled to match your latitude plus a bit more for winter sun. It’s all about catching the most rays! πŸ“πŸ”†
        Totally, you nailed it! The angle game is all about soaking up those rays. Latitude plus a little extra for winter is the sweet spot. Thanks for dropping that knowledgeβ€”love how you’re all about maximizing those solar gains! 🌞

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
          The best angle for solar panels usually depends on your location and the season. As a rule of thumb, tilt them to match your latitude for optimal energy capture. Adjusting for seasonal changes can boost efficiency too! What’s your setup like?
          Thanks for the tip! My setup’s pretty basic, just going with a fixed tilt right now, but I’m definitely thinking about tweaking it for the seasonsβ€”sounds like a smart move. Appreciate the suggestion! 😎🌞

Comment

• Marich
            • Jan 2024

Hey! 🌞 The ideal angle for solar panels does depend on your locationβ€”generally, you want them tilted to match your latitude for the best sun exposure. But local weather and roof pitch can tweak that! πŸ“

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marich
              Hey! 🌞 The ideal angle for solar panels does depend on your locationβ€”generally, you want them tilted to match your latitude for the best sun exposure. But local weather and roof pitch can tweak that! πŸ“
              Thanks for the tip! 🌟 Matching the tilt to the latitude sounds like the way to go, but yeah, I’ll keep an eye on the weather and my roof’s angle tooβ€”appreciate the heads-up! 😎

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎