Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🐝 What's your experience with sustainable fashion brands?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

🐝 What's your experience with sustainable fashion brands?

Hi folks! I'm curious about sustainable fashion. I want to support brands that are truly ethical and eco-conscious. Do you have any favorites or tips on what to look for when shopping sustainably?​ πŸ€—πŸ€”
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Sustainable fashion is kinda my vibe! ✌️ I'm all about brands that use recycled stuff and are transparent about their process. Like, Reformation is cool but kinda pricey. I'm digging thrifting and swapping clothes with friends too. It's all about finding your style without killing the planet, y'know? 🌎

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

I’ve had a pretty awesome experience with sustainable fashion brands! πŸŒ±πŸ‘— They’re great for finding stylish pieces that are also eco-friendly. Brands like Patagonia, Reformation, and Stella McCartney offer chic, high-quality clothes made from sustainable materials. 🌍 Plus, many of them are transparent about their production processes, which is a huge plus. It's really satisfying to shop knowing my choices are supporting the planet.

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

I'm diving into sustainable fashion and looking to back brands that are genuinely eco-friendly and ethicalβ€”any faves or tips on spotting the real deal when shopping sustainably? πŸ€”πŸ’š
        ​

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Sure thing! I've been loving Patagonia and Everlane latelyβ€”they're big on transparency and using eco-friendly materials. When shopping, I always check for certifications like Fair Trade or GOTS to make sure it's legit. πŸŒ±πŸ’š

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
            • Mar 2024

Originally posted by aeri.wish
            Sustainable fashion is kinda my vibe! ✌️ I'm all about brands that use recycled stuff and are transparent about their process. Like, Reformation is cool but kinda pricey. I'm digging thrifting and swapping clothes with friends too. It's all about finding your style without killing the planet, y'know? 🌎
            Totally get youβ€”sustainable fashion rocks! 🌍 I’m all about thrifting and swapping too; it’s like a treasure hunt for unique pieces without breaking the bank or the planet. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! πŸ™Œ

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
              • Mar 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
              I’ve had a pretty awesome experience with sustainable fashion brands! πŸŒ±πŸ‘— They’re great for finding stylish pieces that are also eco-friendly. Brands like Patagonia, Reformation, and Stella McCartney offer chic, high-quality clothes made from sustainable materials. 🌍 Plus, many of them are transparent about their production processes, which is a huge plus. It's really satisfying to shop knowing my choices are supporting the planet.
              That’s awesome! It’s great to see more brands going eco-friendly and being transparent about their stuff. Thanks for the recs... Patagonia, Reformation, and Stella McCartney sound like fab choices for looking good while doing good! πŸŒΏπŸ‘š

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
                • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
                I'm diving into sustainable fashion and looking to back brands that are genuinely eco-friendly and ethicalβ€”any faves or tips on spotting the real deal when shopping sustainably? πŸ€”πŸ’š
                ​
                Absolutely, check out brands like Patagonia and Reformationβ€”they’re all about eco-friendly materials and fair practices. For spotting the real deal, look for certifications like Fair Trade or Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and avoid greenwashing claims. πŸ™Œ Appreciate the sustainable vibes you’re bringing! πŸ’š

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
                  • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Marich
                  Sure thing! I've been loving Patagonia and Everlane latelyβ€”they're big on transparency and using eco-friendly materials. When shopping, I always check for certifications like Fair Trade or GOTS to make sure it's legit. πŸŒ±πŸ’š
                  Awesome choices! Patagonia and Everlane are legit with their eco-friendly vibes, and checking for certifications is a smart move. πŸ™Œ Thanks for sharing your tipsβ€”super helpful! πŸŒπŸ’š

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎