Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Best Energy-Efficient Light Bulbs? πŸ’‘

Hi all! I'm looking to replace the old light bulbs in my house with energy-efficient ones. Any recommendations on the best brands or types? Also, are LEDs really worth the investment? πŸ€”
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

I think LED bulbs are the best choice for energy efficiency! πŸ’‘βœ¨ They last longer and use less energy compared to traditional bulbs. Do you have a specific area you’re looking to light up?

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey! Totally go for LEDs, they're super energy-efficient and last ages! πŸ”‹πŸ’‘ I'd recommend checking out Philips or Cree, both are solid brands. They might be a bit pricier upfront, but they save $$ in the long run and are worth the splurge! 🀩

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
        • Jan 2024

"Totally! πŸ’‘ I’ve had great luck with LED bulbsβ€”super bright and long-lasting. They’re also easy on the energy bills. What’s your top pick for energy efficiency?

Comment

• Trax
          • Mar 2024

LED bulbs are the best for energy efficiency, using up to 80% less energy than traditional incandescent bulbs and lasting much longer. Look for ENERGY STAR-rated LEDs for the highest efficiency and performance.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎