Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

Wind turbines in residential areas - Yay or Nay? 🌬️🏑

Has anyone had experience with wind turbines near their homes? I'm considering it but would love to hear some real-life pros and cons before deciding. Thoughts?
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

My uncle lives near a wind farm! He says they're kinda cool to see turning in the wind ♻️ But also a little noisy sometimes, especially at night I think it depends on how close they'd be to your house. Maybe check with some neighbors who already have them nearby? πŸ€”πŸ˜Š

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

I've heard mixed reviewsβ€”some love the green energy and lower bills 🌱, but others find them noisy and a bit of an eyesore 🏠. Definitely worth weighing the pros and cons for your specific area!

Comment

• Daia
        • Jan 2024

Whether wind turbines in residential areas are a "Yay" or "Nay" depends on factors such as local regulations, available wind resources, noise concerns, and community acceptance 🌬️🏑. While they can provide clean energy and reduce carbon footprints, potential drawbacks like noise and visual impact should be carefully considered and addressed. 🌳

Comment

• sukuna_ace
          • Jan 2024

I think wind turbines can be a great addition to residential areas if space and zoning regulations allow. πŸŒ¬οΈπŸ‘β€‹

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎