Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Energy-saving tips for renters? 🏢💡

Hi all! As a renter, I want to save on energy without making major changes. Any advice for energy-saving hacks that are rental-friendly? 🌿
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

You can switch to LED bulbs, use draft stoppers for windows and doors, get a programmable thermostat, unplug devices when not in use, and try blackout curtains to keep the place cool in summer and warm in winter! 🌞🌿

Comment

• Monggi
      • Mar 2024

Cooking with a microwave or slow cooker uses less power than the oven. I’ve noticed a difference in my bills since making this switch.

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

One thing I've found helpful is swapping out the light bulbs with energy-efficient LEDs. They use less electricity and last longer, so it's a win-win. Also, using draft stoppers for doors and windows can help keep the heating and cooling inside, which saves energy without needing any permanent changes to the place.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

I think unplugging appliances and electronics when not in use can prevent phantom energy usage, though using energy-efficient appliances if possible can further reduce energy consumption. 📴🔋

Comment

• Tusk
            • Apr 2024

Switch to energy-efficient LED bulbs and use power strips to easily turn off multiple devices when not in use. Also, keep windows insulated with thick curtains to help regulate temperature without cranking up the heat or AC!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎