Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Government incentives for solar installation—still available? 🏛️🌞

Hi community! I'm considering solar panels and wondering about current government incentives or rebates. Has anyone recently navigated these options? Would love some updated info and personal experiences.
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Depends where you live! In my state, there's still a tax credit for solar panels (checked last month). Might be worth looking into what programs your area offers 👀

Comment

• Megamime
      • Apr 2024

Yes, there are still government incentives available for solar installations! I recently installed solar panels and took advantage of the federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC), which can offset a significant portion of the installation cost. It's definitely worth looking into for reducing upfront expenses.

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! 🌞 Yeah, there are still some gov incentives around, but they vary by location. I just got mine done last month and scored a sweet rebate in my state. Check out the DSIRE website for deets or hit up local installers—they know all the tricks! 👍💡

Comment

• Joro
          • Mar 2024

Yes, government incentives for solar installations are still available, including tax credits and rebates, though they can vary by location. Check your local and federal programs to see what’s currently offered and how you can benefit!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎