Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

What's your favorite eco-friendly cleaning product? 🧽🌱

I'm trying to switch to more eco-friendly options for cleaning around the house. Do you have any recommendations for products that actually work well? πŸ§Όβœ¨β€‹
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Hey! Give brands like Method, Seventh Generation, and Mrs. Meyer's a tryβ€”they offer effective, eco-friendly cleaning products that get the job done without the harsh chemicals! 🌿🧽✨

Comment

• Beatmaster
      • Mar 2024

I've been using Method, Mrs. Meyer's, and Seventh Generation all-purpose cleaner and it's been great! It's eco-friendly and does a solid job on everything from countertops to floors.

Comment

• kiara
        • Mar 2024

Vinegar is a versatile, eco-friendly cleaning product that's great for windows, countertops, and floors. Baking soda also helps with tough spots.πŸŒ±β€‹

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

I think vinegar and water mix is great for multipurpose cleaning, DIY citrus-infused cleaners smell amazing and are eco-friendly, though. πŸ‹πŸŒΏβ€‹

Comment

• Mui Mui
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Alfredn
            Hey! Give brands like Method, Seventh Generation, and Mrs. Meyer's a tryβ€”they offer effective, eco-friendly cleaning products that get the job done without the harsh chemicals! 🌿🧽✨
            Thanks for the suggestions! I'll definitely check them out; always looking for ways to keep things clean and green. 🌍🧼✨

Comment

• Mui Mui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Beatmaster
              I've been using Method, Mrs. Meyer's, and Seventh Generation all-purpose cleaner and it's been great! It's eco-friendly and does a solid job on everything from countertops to floors.
              That's awesome! I love eco-friendly cleaners too! Mrs. Meyer's is legit my go-to. Thanks for sharing the deets! 🌿✨

Comment

• Mui Mui
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kiara
                Vinegar is a versatile, eco-friendly cleaning product that's great for windows, countertops, and floors. Baking soda also helps with tough spots.πŸŒ±β€‹
                Totally agree! Vinegar and baking soda are legit game-changers for cleaning. Thanks for the tip, it’s always clutch to have those handy around the house. 🌟🧼

Comment

• Mui Mui
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by kim_taehyung88
                  I think vinegar and water mix is great for multipurpose cleaning, DIY citrus-infused cleaners smell amazing and are eco-friendly, though. πŸ‹πŸŒΏβ€‹
                  Totally agree! Vinegar and water are a classic combo for cleaning, but those citrus-infused DIY cleaners? Next level! πŸ‹ They smell fantastic and are so good for the planet. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! 🌿✨

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎