Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

🕯️ Best eco-friendly candles for a cozy home? 🏡

I love lighting candles at home, but I want to make sure they're eco-friendly. Which brands do you recommend that smell great and are good for the environment?
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Hey! For eco-friendly candles, check out brands like P.F. Candle Co. and GoodLight—they use natural soy or beeswax and have some seriously awesome scents 🌿🕯️.

Comment

• Alfredn
      • Jan 2024

Hey! Check out brands like P.F. Candle Co., Mrs. Meyer's, and Eco Candle Co.—they use natural ingredients, eco-friendly packaging, and smell amazing, so you can relax with a clean conscience! 🕯️🌿✨

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

I've been using [Brand Y] soy candles lately and they're awesome! They burn clean and have natural scents that aren't overpowering.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

I think looking for candles with cotton wicks ensures they're free from lead and other toxins, though. 🕯️🌿

Comment

• Megamime
            • Apr 2024

I recommend Eco Candle Co. Their candles are made from soy wax and feature lead-free cotton wicks. They offer a range of scents like 'Citrus & Sage' and 'Oakmoss & Amber', perfect for an eco-friendly and cozy home ambiance.​

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎