Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

Eco-friendly laundry detergents? 🧺

I'm on the hunt for an eco-friendly laundry detergent that actually cleans well. Any favorites or ones to avoid?​
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

For a green clean, look for laundry detergents labeled as biodegradable and free from harsh chemicals like phosphates and optical brighteners—brands like Seventh Generation, Ecos, and Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day are popular picks among eco-conscious laundry lovers! 🌿🌎👕

Comment

• eon.xlslcbcdtks
      • Jan 2024

Tru Earth laundry strips are my jam! Totally eco-friendly, no plastic jug and they actually get the job done. No weird smells or harsh chemicals either 😉👌

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Hey! 🌿 I've been using the Biokleen Free & Clear detergent, and it's been awesome—cleans really well and no harsh chemicals. 🙌 Totally recommend it if you're going green!

Comment

• Beatmaster
          • Mar 2024

Yeah, I've been using Tide Ultra Oxi Powder for a while now and it's been great! Cleans well and smells nice without all the harsh chemicals. Definitely recommend giving it a try! 🌿

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
            • Jan 2024

I think looking for detergents with eco-certifications like USDA Organic or EcoLogo ensures they meet environmental standards, though. 🌱🏷️

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎