Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

Solar power in cloudy/rainy regions – does it still work well? ☁️🌧️

Hey! I live in an area that gets a lot of clouds and rain. Does anyone have experience with solar panels in similar climates? How effective are they?
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Hey! 🌥️ Even in cloudy or rainy spots, solar panels can still work pretty well. They might not be as efficient as in sunny areas, but they can still generate power with diffused sunlight and the right setup. 🌧️🔋

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey! 🌥️☔️ I’ve got solar panels in a cloudy area, and while they’re not cranking out max power on gloomy days, they still help cut down on energy bills over time. Just gotta keep 'em clean and positioned well!

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

In cloudy and rainy areas, solar panels can still be effective, although their efficiency may be slightly reduced compared to sunnier regions. It's still worth exploring, especially with advancements in panel technology that improve performance in lower light conditions! ☁️🌧️🌞

Comment

• Beatmaster
          • Mar 2024

Yeah, I live in a cloudy area and have solar panels. Surprisingly, they still generate enough power most of the time! They might not be as efficient as in sunny places, but they definitely work and save on bills.

Comment

• Trax
            • Mar 2024

Yes, solar panels still work in cloudy or rainy regions, though they produce less energy compared to sunny days. Investing in high-efficiency panels and a good battery storage system can help maximize the energy collected during those less sunny days.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎