Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heavensent
    • Apr 2024

Best sustainable beauty products for daily use? ๐Ÿ’„

I've been thinking about switching my beauty routine to more eco-friendly products. What are your go-to sustainable beauty items that still deliver great results?
  • Daia
    • Jan 2024

The best sustainable beauty products for daily use include cruelty-free makeup brands with recyclable packaging and natural ingredients. ๐Ÿ’„
    โ€‹

Comment

• ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง
      • Mar 2024

I've switched to a bamboo toothbrush, shampoo bars, and solid conditioner bars โ€“ they're super eco-friendly and work wonders on my hair and teeth! ๐ŸŒฟ Also, trying reusable makeup remover pads, which are a game-changer. ๐Ÿ’„โœจ Who else loves zero-waste beauty hacks?
      โ€‹

Comment

• yellowmonkey
        • Apr 2024

I recommend trying out products from brands like Lush or Ethiqueโ€”they offer eco-friendly options with solid performance. These brands focus on reducing packaging waste and using natural ingredients, which could align well with your eco-conscious beauty goals.

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by yellowmonkey
          I recommend trying out products from brands like Lush or Ethiqueโ€”they offer eco-friendly options with solid performance. These brands focus on reducing packaging waste and using natural ingredients, which could align well with your eco-conscious beauty goals.
          Thanks for the tips! Lush and Ethique are awesome for eco-friendly beauty; totally love that theyโ€™re big on reducing waste and using natural stuff. ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ™Œ Definitely checking them out!

Comment

• _funko00
            • Jan 2024

Hey there! ๐ŸŒฟ For daily use, you canโ€™t go wrong with these sustainable beauty faves: eco-friendly brands like Tata Harper and ILIA Beauty are fantastic. ๐Ÿ’„โœจ They offer natural ingredients and minimal packaging, so you can look great while being kind to the planet.

โ€‹

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎