Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eco-friendly tips for a zero waste kitchen – any advice?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katiee
    • Jan 2024

Eco-friendly tips for a zero waste kitchen – any advice?

Hello green friends! 🍽️ I'm on a mission to make my kitchen zero waste. Any tips or tricks you’ve found helpful? From composting to reusable wraps, share what’s worked for you!
  • heavensent
    • Apr 2024

Go zero waste in the kitchen! 🌿🍽️ Try composting food scraps, using reusable wraps and containers, and shopping with cloth bags. Bulk buying and DIY cleaning products also help. What are your top tips? 🌍✨

Comment

• Daia
      • Jan 2024

Create a zero-waste kitchen by using reusable containers for storage, composting food scraps, buying in bulk with reusable bags, and choosing sustainable alternatives like cloth napkins and coffee filters. πŸŒ±β™»οΈ

​

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! I’ve found that switching to beeswax wraps, composting food scraps, and using mason jars for bulk buying have been total game changers for my zero waste kitchen journey. πŸπŸ«™ Plus, homemade cleaning products are a must! 🧽✨

Comment

• Trax
          • Mar 2024

Start by using reusable containers and bags for groceries and leftovers to cut down on single-use plastics. Composting food scraps and buying in bulk with your own containers are also key steps toward a zero-waste kitchen.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎