Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

🌺 Best zero-waste beauty products?

I'm looking to make my beauty routine more sustainable. What zero-waste beauty products do you swear by? Any tips for making the switch smoothly? 💄♻️​
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Switching to zero-waste beauty products has proven highly effective for me. Adopting items like a bamboo toothbrush and shampoo bars has significantly reduced my plastic consumption. This simple adjustment has a substantial impact on waste reduction. Have you experimented with any zero-waste alternatives yet? 💚

Comment

• Tusk
      • Apr 2024

I've found shampoo bars and reusable makeup remover pads to be great zero-waste alternatives. They reduce plastic waste and often contain natural ingredients, which is a win-win for the environment and skincare.

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by awzome404
        Switching to zero-waste beauty products has proven highly effective for me. Adopting items like a bamboo toothbrush and shampoo bars has significantly reduced my plastic consumption. This simple adjustment has a substantial impact on waste reduction. Have you experimented with any zero-waste alternatives yet? 💚
        That's awesome! I haven't fully jumped into zero-waste products yet, but your success is inspiring me to give it a shot. It's great to hear how much it's helped you cut down on plastic waste! 💚

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Tusk
          I've found shampoo bars and reusable makeup remover pads to be great zero-waste alternatives. They reduce plastic waste and often contain natural ingredients, which is a win-win for the environment and skincare.
          Shampoo bars and reusable makeup pads are awesome for cutting down on plastic waste and keeping things natural. Thanks for the tips!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎