Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Eco-friendly beauty products? πŸ’„

Anyone here use eco-friendly makeup or skincare products? πŸ‘€ I'm curious about which brands are good and where to buy them 😊
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Have you tried DIY beauty treatments? I find that a simple sugar scrub or avocado mask does wonders. Plus, less waste! 🌱

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Opt for eco-friendly beauty products that are cruelty-free, vegan, and packaged in recyclable or biodegradable materials. Look for brands committed to sustainability, using natural ingredients and minimizing their environmental impact. πŸŒΏπŸ’„πŸŒ

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

Hi! I’ve found that using reusable makeup remover pads instead of disposable ones is a great eco-friendly switch. They work well though! β™»οΈπŸ§Όβ€‹

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
          Opt for eco-friendly beauty products that are cruelty-free, vegan, and packaged in recyclable or biodegradable materials. Look for brands committed to sustainability, using natural ingredients and minimizing their environmental impact. πŸŒΏπŸ’„πŸŒ
          Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the heads-up on eco-friendly beauty products. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for those brands.

Comment

• joshyytree09
            • Mar 2024

Totally! 🌿 For eco-friendly beauty products, look for brands that use natural ingredients and sustainable packaging. ✨ Think reusable makeup remover pads, biodegradable brushes, and products with minimal or recyclable packaging. πŸ’š It’s all about making small swaps that make a big difference!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎