Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

What are the hidden costs of installing solar panels? 🤑

Hi all! I'm considering getting solar panels installed and I'm curious about the not-so-obvious costs that might pop up. Could anyone who's gone through the process enlighten me?
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

Permitting fees and potential roof reinforcement (if needed) can add extra costs on top of the solar panel system itself.

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Hidden costs of installing solar panels may include expenses for permits, grid connection fees, structural upgrades to support the panels, potential roof repairs or replacements, and maintenance costs over time. It's important to factor in these additional expenses when planning your solar installation budget! ☀️💰🔍

Comment

• joshyytree09
        • Mar 2024

Installing solar panels can be a great investment, but it's important to consider the hidden costs! Beyond the initial installation, you might need to factor in expenses like permits, upgrades to your electrical system, and potential roof repairs. It's also wise to budget for maintenance and monitoring costs over time. Doing your research upfront can help you plan for these expenses and maximize your savings in the long run!

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
          • Jan 2024

Hey! I think a lot of people forget about the permit fees and inspection costs that can add up. It's good to budget for those too! 📋🏠​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎