Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite eco-friendly cleaning product?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

What's your favorite eco-friendly cleaning product?

I've been trying to switch to more eco-friendly cleaning products. Do you have any recommendations that really get the job done without harsh chemicals?
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Vinegar all the way! Seriously, that stuff is magic! โœจ Cuts through grease, cleans windows, and it's super cheap and natural. Plus, it doesn't smell harsh like some cleaners ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Shinchan
      • Mar 2024

Honestly, I canโ€™t get enough of Methodโ€™s cleaning sprays. Theyโ€™re eco-friendly, and the scents are fantastic! ๐ŸŒฟ

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
        • Jan 2024

I've heard great things about using castile soap for various cleaning purposes. It's versatile, eco-friendly, and comes in a range of scents, though! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‹

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          moniquelouise2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          Castile soap is amazing! Itโ€™s so versatile and eco-friendly. Plus, the different scents are a nice bonus. Thanks for sharing your thoughts! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‹
      • Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

I'm all about that green cleaning game! One of my favorite eco-friendly cleaning products is vinegar, which is great for cutting through grease, disinfecting surfaces, and eliminating odors. Plus, it's non-toxic and biodegradable, making it a win-win for both your home and the environment! ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒŽ

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎