Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Best eco-friendly cleaning products? 🧼🌱

I've found that using reusable cleaning tools like microfiber cloths, sponges made from natural materials, and washable mop heads can help minimize waste and reduce the need for disposable cleaning wipes and paper towels. Though, it's important to regularly wash and sanitize these tools to prevent the spread of germs. 🧽🔄
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

You're spot on about reusable cloths! 👏👏 Saves $$ and better for the planet! For cleaning solutions, I love vinegar and water - natural disinfectant, cheap as heck, and cleans most surfaces. Add some lemon or essential oils for a good smell if you want 🤗

Comment

• Trax
      • Mar 2024

Absolutely! Refilllable glass spray bottles with vinegar and water solution are a staple in my eco-cleaning routine. Cheap, effective, and cuts down on plastic waste!

Comment

• yellowmonkey
        • Apr 2024

I've been using reusable cleaning tools like microfiber cloths and natural sponges. They're great for minimizing waste and cutting down on disposable wipes. Just remember to wash them regularly to keep things clean and germ-free. 🌿🧽

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

When it comes to eco-friendly cleaning products, there are some great options out there! 🌿 Look for brands like Mrs. Meyer's, Method, or Seventh Generation—they're known for using plant-based ingredients and biodegradable formulas that are gentle on the planet. ♻️ Vinegar and baking soda are also awesome natural cleaners that work wonders without harsh chemicals! 🍋🥄 And don't forget reusable cleaning tools like microfiber cloths and bamboo brushes—they cut down on waste and are durable. 🌍 It's all about keeping your space clean while being kind to the environment!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎