Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

What are your go-to energy-saving hacks for summer? 🌞💡

Hey everyone! Summer's here and I'm looking to cut down on my energy bills. What are some of your favorite tips and tricks to keep cool without cranking up the AC?
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

Curtains are my summer BFFs! 🤗 Blocking that hot afternoon sun keeps the whole place cooler and saves $$$ on AC ..Plus, blackout curtains can even help you sleep better at night 😴

Comment

• moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

Save energy and stay cool in summer by using natural ventilation, energy-efficient curtains, and minimizing heat-generating activities. Enjoy a cooler home and lower bills! 🌬️🏡💰​

Comment

• Megamime
        • Apr 2024

Use fans and keep windows open at night to let in cool air. It helps a lot! also yo may block out the sun with blackout curtains or shades during the day. It keeps the house cooler

Comment

• Trax
          • Mar 2024

Swap out incandescent bulbs for LEDs! They use way less energy and give off less heat, keeping your space cooler.

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
            • Jan 2024

You should try using fans strategically to circulate air and create a cooling breeze. They use less energy than air conditioners and can make a big difference, though! 🌀🌬️

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎