Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone's monthly energy consumption?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SerendipitySeeker
    • Jan 2024

What's everyone's monthly energy consumption?

Hi there!! I'm just curious about how much energy everyone here uses per month. Maybe we can compare and find out if we’re above or below average!​
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

My monthly energy consumption varies depending on the season and usage patterns. I try to keep it low by using energy-efficient appliances and being mindful of my habits. It's interesting to see how others manage theirs.

Comment

• SerendipitySeeker
      SerendipitySeeker commented
      Editing a comment
      It's cool to hear how you're managing your energy use! Energy-efficient appliances and mindful habits really make a difference. How do others keep theirs low?
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Energy consumption varies widely depending on factors like household size, location, and habits! 💡🏠 For me, it's about monitoring usage with smart meters and adjusting habits to save energy. Small changes like using energy-efficient appliances or switching to LED bulbs can make a big difference. What about you? How do you manage your energy consumption? Let's share tips!

Comment

• Chocomucho
      • Mar 2024

My household uses about 500 kWh per month. We’ve got a few energy-saving measures in place like LED lighting, smart thermostats, and energy-efficient appliances. We also try to be mindful of our usage—turning off lights when not in use, unplugging devices, etc.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎