Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

DIY solar solutions—any advice for beginners? 🛠️🌞

Greetings! I'm planning to install my own solar panels. Any advice or resources that helped you during your DIY solar projects? Looking for guidance on avoiding common pitfalls.
  • Black_Angel
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! 👋 I recently went through the process myself. My top tips are to make sure you thoroughly research local regulations and permits, invest in quality panels and inverters, and double-check all your measurements before installation🌞

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Black_Angel
      Hey there! 👋 I recently went through the process myself. My top tips are to make sure you thoroughly research local regulations and permits, invest in quality panels and inverters, and double-check all your measurements before installation🌞
      Totally agree! Research local rules, invest in quality gear, and measure accurately. Makes a huge difference! 🌟🔍

Comment

• Trax
        • Mar 2024

DIY solar can be tricky! Check local regulations first - permits might be needed. YouTube has great tutorials, but safety first! Consider starting with a smaller project like a solar phone charger to get comfortable before tackling a whole system. Good luck! #solarenergy

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎