Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Thoughts on DIY cleaning products?

Lately, I've been considering making my own cleaning products to cut down on single-use plastic. What are your thoughts on DIY cleaning solutions, and do you have any favorite recipes to share?
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

Hey eco-warrior! DIY cleaning products are a win-win. I love a mix of vinegar, baking soda, and essential oils for an all-purpose cleaner. It's planet-friendly and budget-savvy! What's your go-to DIY cleaning concoction, or are you diving into the homemade cleaning world? Let's share our sparkling clean secrets! 🌿🧼🌍

Comment

• byang
      • Jan 2024

The secret weapons in our battle for a greener home ... I swear by the power of castile soap – it's like the versatile hero tackling everything from dishes to surfaces. And essential oil blends? They're like the aromatic guardians, making my home smell like a spa retreat without the harsh chemicals. Pro tip: With DIY cleaners, you're not just cleaning; you're crafting a healthier, planet-loving environment. 🌍🌿✨

Comment

• Kitkit
        • Jan 2024

I'm all for DIY cleaning stuff – vinegar and baking soda are my dynamic duo. Mix 'em up, and you got a powerful cleaner. Plus, it's like a science experiment every cleaning day! πŸ§ͺ🚿 Hope you try it out! β™»οΈπŸ’š Hope this helps on your eco-friendly cleaning journey! ✨

Comment

• gratefulheart
          • Jan 2024

Hey eco-warriors! DIY cleaning solutions are a win. My go-to is a mix of white vinegar, water, and a few drops of essential oil for a fresh scent. Baking soda is a miracle scrubber. What's your favorite DIY cleaning concoction? Let's swap eco-friendly cleaning hacks! 🌱🧼 #DIYCleaningMagic

Comment

• Jay-Ar
            • Jan 2024

Hey! DIY cleaning products are a game-changer. Vinegar, baking soda, and essential oils are my go-tos. Mix 'em up, and you've got a powerful all-purpose cleaner. Plus, it's budget-friendly and reduces plastic waste. Anyone else rocking the DIY cleaning vibes? 🌱🧼 #EcoCleaningHacks

Comment

• PatJones
              • Jan 2024

Making your own cleaning products is awesome – cost-effective and eco-friendlyπŸ‘. Personally, I mix equal parts water and vinegar for a general cleaner or you can add baking soda for tougher spots. Lemons are also great for a fresh scent! Give it a try, and you'll never go back to store-bought. Hope this helps! 🌿

Comment

• fab_charms
                • Jan 2024

DIY cleaning is my jam! Mixin' up vinegar, baking soda, and lemon juice – it's like a cleaning party without the nasty chemicals. Plus, no plastic bottles! Just be ready for some trial and error. My fave is a simple all-purpose cleaner with essential oils for a fresh vibe. 🌿🌍🧼

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎