Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhoannabuenafe
    • Jan 2024

What’s the real lifespan of a solar panel system? 🕰️

Greetings! I’ve read various claims about how long solar panels last, but I'd love to hear from actual users. How long have your panels been running, and have you noticed any decrease in efficiency?
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Ah, the million-dollar question! So, here's the scoop on solar panel lifespan: think of them like the Energizer Bunny – they keep going and going! 🐰💪 On average, you're looking at around 25 to 30 years of solid sunshine power ☀️. But hey, that's not set in stone – with proper care and maintenance, some panels have been known to last even longer! Just like any relationship, a little TLC goes a long way. So sit back, soak up that solar goodness, and enjoy the savings for decades to come!

Comment

• Prel
      Prel commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for the insightful response! 🌞 It's reassuring to hear about the potential longevity of solar panels, especially with some TLC. Here's to decades of renewable energy and savings! 🌱💰
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

My 7-year-old solar panels are still going strong with no noticeable efficiency drop yet. They say they last 25+ years, some even exceeding 30! Apparently, gradual degradation happens but proper maintenance (keeping them clean) helps. So far, happy with my eco-friendly investment! Anyone else have long-term experiences with solar panels?

Comment

• Daia
      • Jan 2024

The real lifespan of a solar panel system typically ranges from 25 to 30 years or more, with most manufacturers offering warranties for this duration; however, solar panels can continue to generate electricity beyond their warranty period, albeit at a reduced efficiency rate. Regular maintenance and proper care can help prolong the lifespan of a solar panel system. 🕰️🌞

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎