Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🥶 Keeping warm in winter without cranking up the heater—any novel ideas?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

🥶 Keeping warm in winter without cranking up the heater—any novel ideas?

Hey folks! Winter's coming and I'm looking for creative ways to stay warm without relying too much on the heater. Any unconventional tips or tricks that worked for you? 🧣🔥​
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

Layer up clothes! Cozy socks, sweaters, and a fleece throw are my winter staples. Hot water bottle for couch cuddles! DIY draft stoppers with towels or blankets for windows/doors. Let's share more cozy hacks!

Comment

• youngoldone23
      • Jan 2024

Layer your clothing and use thermal wear to retain body heat. Place draft stoppers under doors and insulate windows with heavy curtains or thermal blinds to keep the cold out and the warmth in. 🧥🪟

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Trax
        Layer up clothes! Cozy socks, sweaters, and a fleece throw are my winter staples. Hot water bottle for couch cuddles! DIY draft stoppers with towels or blankets for windows/doors. Let's share more cozy hacks!

Sounds perfect! Adding fairy lights for a warm glow, drinking hot cocoa with marshmallows, and wearing oversized hoodies all day are my go-tos. For extra warmth, try sticking a heated rice sock in your bed before you sleep. Stay toasty!

Comment

• DonCatter
          • Apr 2024

Hey there! Winter's chill got you feeling frosty? Try cozying up with heated blankets or investing in some thermal curtains to keep the cold out! And don't forget those warm layers – chunky knit blankets and fuzzy socks are a must! Oh, and a hot drink in hand never hurts either! Stay warm and toasty, my friend! 🌟

Comment

• Daia
            • Jan 2024

Stay warm in winter by using heated blankets or socks, snuggling with pets or loved ones for added warmth, indulging in hot baths or showers, and staying active to generate body heat while reducing reliance on the heater. 🥶🔥🐾🛀🏃‍♂️

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎