Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

🌱 What are your go-to eco-friendly cleaning products?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

🌱 What are your go-to eco-friendly cleaning products?

Hey everyone! I'm trying to transition to greener cleaning solutions at home and would love to know what products you swear by. Any recommendations for brands or DIY recipes that really work?
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

My go-to eco-friendly cleaning products include vinegar, baking soda, and castile soap. They're super versatile and effective for tackling various cleaning tasks around the house. Plus, they're gentle on the environment and budget-friendly!

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

Making the switch to greener cleaning products like Mrs. Meyer's, Seventh Generation, and Method, or making your own remedies with baking soda, vinegar, and essential oils, may help create a healthier house and lessen the effect on the environment. Trying out various combinations might help you develop a cleaning regimen that is more sustainable. 🌿🏑

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! Welcome to the world of eco-living! 🌿 For cleaning, I totally swear by vinegar and baking soda. They're super versatile and get the job done without harsh chemicals. Plus, they're budget-friendly! Just mix them up with water and you've got a powerful cleaner. Also, there are some great eco-friendly brands out there like Seventh Generation and Mrs. Meyer's. Give 'em a try! Good luck on your green journey! 🌍

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎