Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Best low-cost energy-saving gadgets for the home? πŸ’‘πŸ 

Hey everyone! I’m trying to find some simple, budget-friendly gadgets to help save energy around the house. Any suggestions on products that have worked well for you?
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Alfredn
    Hey everyone! I’m trying to find some simple, budget-friendly gadgets to help save energy around the house. Any suggestions on products that have worked well for you?
    one of the best low-cost energy-saving gadgets is a programmable thermostat. You can set it to adjust the temperature based on your schedule, saving energy when you're away or asleep. πŸ’‘πŸ 

Comment

• Trax
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! One gadget that's been a game-changer for me is a smart power strip. It automatically cuts power to devices when they're not in use, saving energy and money. Plus, it's super affordable!

Comment

• Beatmaster
        • Mar 2024

Hey! Welcome to the sustainability journey! 🌿 One gadget I've found super helpful is a smart power strip. It automatically cuts power to devices when they're not in use, saving energy and money. Plus, it's pretty affordable! Another cool one is a programmable thermostat. You can set it to adjust the temperature when you're not home, so you're not wasting energy heating or cooling an empty house. Hope that helps! Good luck with your eco-friendly upgrades! πŸ’š

Comment

• _funko00
          • Jan 2024

Hello! When it comes to saving energy without breaking the bank, there are some awesome gadgets out there! πŸ’‘ Smart power strips are a must-have – they automatically cut power to devices when not in use, saving you energy and money. LED light bulbs are another great investment – they use less energy and last way longer than traditional bulbs. And don't forget about smart thermostats, which help optimize your heating and cooling usage for maximum efficiency! πŸŒΏπŸ”Œ #EnergySavers

Comment

• nick23nick23
            • Jan 2024

One excellent low-cost energy-saving gadget is a smart power strip. These strips can detect when devices are in standby mode or not in use and automatically cut off power to them, preventing energy wastage. Another option is LED light bulbs, which are not only energy-efficient but also have a longer lifespan compared to traditional incandescent bulbs, saving you money on replacements in the long run. πŸŒŸπŸ”Œ

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎