Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

Are eco-friendly cleaning products worth the price? 💸

Hi all! I've noticed that green cleaning products are often pricier than conventional ones. Do you think they're worth the extra cost? Would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations!
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by DonCatter
    Hi all! I've noticed that green cleaning products are often pricier than conventional ones. Do you think they're worth the extra cost? Would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations!
    I've been using eco-friendly cleaning products for a while now. They're a bit more expensive but totally worth it for the health benefits and environmental impact. I'd say give 'em a shot if you can... 💡.

Comment

• Astraea
      • Apr 2024

Hello! It's true that eco-friendly cleaning products can sometimes come with a higher price tag. In my experience, I've found them worth the investment for a couple of reasons. First off, they tend to be gentler on the environment and my health, which is super important to me. Plus, many of them are concentrated, so a little goes a long way, ultimately saving me money in the long run.😃

Comment

• Tusk
        • Apr 2024

Hey there! I've been using eco-friendly cleaning products for a while now, and I gotta say, I think they're worth the splurge. Sure, they might be a bit more expensive upfront, but when you consider the long-term benefits for your health and the environment, it's totally worth it. Plus, they tend to be less harsh on surfaces and don't leave behind any nasty chemical residues.​

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎