Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eon.xlslcbcdtks
    • Jan 2024

What's the real cost of setting up a home solar system? 🌞💰

Hey everyone! I'm curious about the initial investment for solar panels at home 🤔 Can anyone share their experiences or the average costs involved? Looking to understand both installation and maintenance expenses 🧐
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by eon.xlslcbcdtks
    Hey everyone! I'm curious about the initial investment for solar panels at home 🤔 Can anyone share their experiences or the average costs involved? Looking to understand both installation and maintenance expenses 🧐
    Well, from my experience, setting up a home solar system can be a bit pricey upfront 💸. But in the long run, it's worth it. You gotta consider the installation costs, equipment, and maybe even permits depending on where you live. Maintenance-wise, it's not too bad, just occasional check-ups and cleaning to keep it running smoothly. Overall, it's an investment that pays off in the long term ☀️.

Comment

• Buttercup
      • Jan 2024

Hey there! I'd be happy to share my experience with setting up a home solar system. Initially, the investment can vary depending on factors like the size of your home and energy needs. On average, you might expect to spend anywhere from $10,000 to $30,000 for installation. This includes the cost of solar panels, inverters, mounting equipment, and labor

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎