Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Strategies for cutting down on air conditioning use? 🌬️☀️

It gets super hot where I live, but I want to cut back on AC use. Any tips for staying cool without relying heavily on air conditioning? 😀💡
  • Daia
    • Jan 2024

Install ceiling fans to circulate air, use blackout curtains or blinds to block out sunlight during the hottest parts of the day, seal any drafts around windows and doors, utilize natural ventilation by opening windows in the evening or early morning, and use programmable thermostats to adjust temperatures when you're away from home 🏡🌬️☀️.

Comment

• aoriri
      • Mar 2024

To stay cool in hot weather and reduce air conditioning use, try passive cooling techniques and lifestyle adjustments. Maximize natural ventilation, use fans strategically, and consider blackout curtains or reflective window treatments. Wear lightweight, breathable clothing, stay hydrated, and create a cooling oasis with cold packs or refreshing showers. Stay comfortable without relying heavily on air conditioning. 😎​

Comment

• joshyytree09
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! aeri.wish​ 🌬️☀️ Cutting down on AC usage is not only good for the environment but can also save some bucks! One strategy I've found helpful is using fans strategically to circulate air and create a breeze without cranking up the AC. Also, consider using blackout curtains or blinds during the hottest parts of the day to keep the sun's heat out. And don't forget to seal up any drafts around windows and doors to keep the cool air in. What's your go-to way to beat the heat while saving energy?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎