Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

How do you verify that a product is truly eco-friendly? 🕵️‍♂️

Hey everyone! I find it tricky to distinguish genuinely sustainable products from those that are just greenwashed. What methods or certifications do you rely on to ensure the products you use are environmentally responsible?
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Hey! That's a great question! 🌱 To verify if a product is eco-friendly, I usually look for certifications like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) logo for wood products or the USDA Organic label for food. Also, checking the materials used and the company's sustainability practices can help! 🌍♻️

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

I usually look for recognized certifications like USDA Organic or Energy Star, but I also dig into the company's practices and reviews from other eco-conscious consumers to sniff out the greenwashing! 🌱​

Comment

• Trax
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! I totally get what you mean. It can be tough to separate the real eco-friendly stuff from the marketing hype. One thing I always look for is third-party certifications, like the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) for wood products or the Energy Star label for electronics. Also, I try to do a bit of research on the company's sustainability practices and whether they're transparent about their environmental impact. It's not foolproof, but it's a good start! 🌱🔍

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎